Hordle Lakes – Terms & Conditions
Failure to comply to the rules you may be asked to leave without a refund
- Only fish in swims provided
- Night fishing is 24hrs from when you start
- All tickets must be purchased before fishing
- All nets and mats need to be dipped before fishing
- Must have an unhooking mat and nets
- Barbless hooks only
- Min 32″ landing net required for Willow Lake
- 2 rods maximum per angler
- No fires or BBQ
- No dogs
- 1 spectator per angler. Costs may apply
- No mass baiting
- No bait boats or wading
- No alcohol or drug abuse
- No standing with any fish
- All fish must be returned straight away
- No cutting back foliage
- Abuse to staff will not be tolerated
- Beanie mat required for Willow Lake
- No Radios or Speakers
- All guests must check in prior to going to lakes
- No children under the age of 6 on Willow and Long Lake
- No children under the age of 14 on Spring Lake
- No children under the age of 16 to be unaccompanied
- All children must be accompanied by an adult at all times and not left to run or climb around fishery
- All anglers must be respectful towards other anglers
Bob’s Lake Rules:
- Any hook baits allowed including pop-ups, wafters and plastic baits
- Sided unhooking mats or cradles only
- No leadcore or shock leaders
- 42” landing net minimum
- No sacking fish all fish must be returned within 3 minutes
- All fish to be left in net or sling for 2 minutes so it can revive before releasing
- 12Ibs line minimum
- No nut or nut-based baits
- Must have fish care kit
- No fixed rigs or bolt rigs
- Safe zone leader or tubing only
- All angler must fish in marked out areas of their chosen swims
- 12 anglers maximum
- Bait boats are now allowed
- Frozen boilies only
- Pellets only
- No radios
- Phones to be kept on silent
- No visitors unless booked in
- No under 14’s
- 14-18 year olds must be accompanied by an adult
- No walking around the lake
- Particle pellets only
- No spodding & spoming
- Size 6 hooks maximum
WE KINDLY ASK THAT THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES ARE FOLLOWED BY ALL ANGLERS:
ONLY MEMBERS OF THE SAME HOUSEHOLD TO SHARE SWIMS OR BOOK DOUBLE SWIMS.
ONLY USE THE TOILETS PROVIDED FOR YOUR SPECIFIC LAKE.
ALL RUBBISH TO BE TAKEN HOME.
ALL TICKETS, BAIT, TACKLE AND REFRESHMENTS TO BE PURCHASED FROM THE SHOP.
ONLY ONE PERSON IS PERMITTED IN THE SHOP AT A TIME.
ABIDE BY THE 2 METER DISTANCING QUEUE LINE.
STAY IN YOUR VEHICLE AT THE MAIN GATE WHEN WAITING TO ENTER THE FISHERY.
NO WALKING AROUND THE COMPLEX.
NO CHANGING SWIMS.
NO CHANGING LAKES.